FLIFF On-location in Grand Bahama
The Ft. Lauderdale International Film Festival (FLIFF) is coming to Grand Bahama! FLIFF, now in its 26th year, will host a new offshore festival in Freeport from October 27 through 30, 2011.
This exciting four-day event includes:
- Movies made in the Bahamas
- Underwater cinematography workshop by award-winning cinematographer Paul Mockler
- Independent films and films from around the world
- Complimentary outdoor screenings
- International Student Film Competition
- The Inaugural “Grand Bahama Youth Film Competition” Winner’s Screening – a competition is for young filmmakers (14 to 18 years old)
While it may be turning fall in your part of the world, it’s always beautiful in the Bahamas. And you won’t want to miss this exciting new event! We hope to welcome you back soon!
If you visit for the FLIFF festival in Grand Bahama, take advantage of our 2-for-1 special. Stay for the entire festival of four nights and get two nights free!