The only Grand Bahama marina resort with floating docks
Tucked away in a quiet waterfront location in Freeport, our state-of-the-art Grand Bahama marina resort offers privacy, fine hospitality and clean facilities. Rest assured of your vessel’s safety as you explore Grand Bahama or leave it for an extended period as you return home.
Sunrise Resort and Marina is full service and full of amenities. And, we’re an official port of entry to the beautiful Bahamas.
When you dock your boat at our marina, you may enjoy full use of all our resort amenities including Wi-Fi, showers, pool, bicycles, snorkeling and other water sports, laundry room, fitness room, restaurant and sports bar.
Need fuel, maintenance or repairs for your vessel while here in Grand Bahama? There is a full-service boatyard conveniently located adjacent to our resort.
Features of our Grand Bahama marina resort
- 70 protected slips that can accommodate yachts up to 110 feet
- Floating docks, all equipped with fresh water, electric pedestals and TV cable
- Electricity: 110/220; 30-150 AMPS
- Transient or long-term leasing
- Ship repair yard with 40-ton capacity lift nearby
- 24-hour security
- An Official Port-of-Entry - Customs and Immigration clearance on site
- Sail and power boats welcome
Helpful information for arriving boaters
- GPS locator: 26° 29’ 39.05” N – Long. 78° 41’ 35.10” W
- Vessel check-in is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Sunrise Resort and Marina can be reached on VHF Channel 16
- We recommend a high tide entry at our Grand Bahama marina. At high tide, depth is 12 – 14 ft. Low tide depth is 5 – 6 ft.
- Current and upcoming tide information for Freeport Harbour on Grand Bahama island can be found here.